Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
zucchini rice gratin
- 1/3 cup uncooked white rice, long-grain is suggested but use whatever you prefer
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini (about 3 medium), sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 pound plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Table salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, divided
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?