Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 pound (about 2 medium) zucchini
- 1 teaspoon coarse or Kosher salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 scallions, split lengthwise and sliced thin
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Olive or another oil of your choice, for frying
- 1 cup sour cream or plain, full-fat yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pinches of salt
- 1 small minced or crushed clove of garlic
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?