Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
why were afraid to cook + salad olivier
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, boiled, peeled and finely diced (1/4- to 1/2-inch for this and all chopped ingredients)
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, finely diced (optional)
- 1 small red or white onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (low-fat, or a mixture of mayo and sour cream work great here)
- 3 small dill pickles, finely diced
- 1 cup canned peas and carrots, drained or 1/2 cup cooked peas and 1 carrot, chopped and cooked
- Salt and pepper
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?