Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
vanilla custards with roasted blueberries
- 1 cup whole milk
- Seeds from 1/4 to 1/2 vanilla bean (see Note) or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (see Note) unsalted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Juice from a wedge lemon, or to taste
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?