Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
thick, chewy oatmeal raisin cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick, 4 ounces, or 115 grams) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (125 grams) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (95 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt (I often use a half teaspoon, but I like more salt in my baked goods)
- 1 1/2 cups (120 grams) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (120 grams) raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts (65 grams), chopped (optional)
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?