Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
roasted pear and chocolate chunk scones
- 3 firmish pears (about 1 pound or 255 grams)
- 1 1/2 cups (190 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar plus 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated or coarse for sprinkling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (8 grams) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) table salt plus additional for egg wash
- 6 tablespoons (85 grams) cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (3 ounces or 85 grams) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped (or chips)
- 2 large eggs, 1 for dough, 1 for glaze
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?