Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
red wine chocolate cake
- 6 tablespoons (85 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (179 grams) firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) red wine, any kind you like*
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon (133 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (41 grams) Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (this is a great place for that fancy Vietnamese stuff you stashed away)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup (118 grams) chilled heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?