Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
pink lemonade bars
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces or 115 grams) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (125 grams) flour
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces or 140 grams) raspberries
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice; this should only require 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup (40 grams) all-purpose flour
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?