Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
pasta and white beans with garlic-rosemary oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into big chunks
- 1 medium carrot, in big chunks
- 1 celery stalk, in big chunks
- 6 garlic cloves, 4 left whole, 2 finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- Coarse or kosh salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 1/2 cups cooked, drained beans (save cooking liquid for water in recipe, if desired) or 2 15-ounce cans small white beans (such as Great Northern or Cannelini), rinsed
- 1 pound short tube pasta (see suggestions above)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?