Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
italian stuffed cabbage
- 1 large savoy cabbage
- 7-ounce (200-gram) hunk of bread (see above), crusts cut away, torn into small scraps (youll have about 3 loose cups of scraps)
- 2/3 cup (approximately 150 ml) whole milk
- 14 ounces (400 grams) or approximately 4 plain pork sausages (I used sweet i.e. non-spicy Italian), casings removed
- 1 small sprig of sage, finely chopped
- 1 small sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 28-ounce can peeled plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?