Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 pound mix leftover cheese, harder cheeses grated, softer ones cut into chunks
- A couple pats of butter, if using mostly firm cheese varieties
- 1 small clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup leftover white wine
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, thyme, rosemary or chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?