Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
ethereally smooth hummus
- 1 3/4 cups cooked, drained chickpeas (from a 15-ounce can) or a little shy of 2/3 cup dried chickpeas (for same yield)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (for dried chickpeas only)
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 small cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt, or more to taste
- Approximately 1/4 cup water or reserved chickpea cooking water
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?