Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
egg salad with pickled celery and coarse dijon
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt (you can go up to 1 tablespoon if using the lighter weight Diamond brand; heres
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 stalks celery, trimmed, diced tiny
- 4 large eggs
- 1 heaped teaspoon whole-grain Dijon
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot or red onion (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or full-fat plain yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley or fresh dill (to garnish, optional)
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?