Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups (295 ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (315 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) baking powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (Bill calls for 2 but I preferred 1, so that it didnt dominate)
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 5 ounces (140 grams) sweetened flaked coconut (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons (85 grams) unsalted butter, melted or melted and browned, if desired
- Vegetable oil or nonstick cooking spray for baking pan
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?