Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
chicken noodle soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-pound chicken, in parts or 3 pounds chicken pieces of your choice
- 8 cups water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons table salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large carrot, diced (1/3-inch)
- 1 medium parsnip, diced (1/3-inch) (optional)
- 1 large celery stalk, diced (1/3-inch)
- 3 ounces dried egg noodles, I prefer wide ones
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?