Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
cauliflower-feta fritters with pomegranate
- 1 small head cauliflower (1 pound florets, i.e. stems and leaves removed), cut into generous 1 to 2 inch chunks
- 1 large egg
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Few gratings of fresh lemon zest
- 3 ounces crumbled feta (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Aleppo pepper flakes; less if using regular red pepper flakes, which are hotter
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Olive oil for frying
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful pomegranate arils
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?