Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
buttermilk roast chicken
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 tablespoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, plus extra for sprinkling (I used Hungarian, a smoked one would also be delicious)
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken parts (we used all legs)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Flaked or coarse sea salt, to finish
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?