Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
apple mosaic tart with salted caramel
- 14-ounce package puff pastry, defrosted in fridge overnight
- 3 large or 4 medium apples (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cut into small bits
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (or salted, but then ease up on the sea salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt (or half as much table salt)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?