Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
apple cider caramels + the book is here!
- 4 cups (945 ml) apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt, such as Maldon, or less of a finer one
- 8 tablespoons (115 grams or 1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 grams) packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy cream
- Neutral oil for the knife
DirectionsView on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?