Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Zucchini Ricotta Cheesecake
- 2 cups zucchini, unpeeled & grated
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- zest of one lemon
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- drizzle of olive oil
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?