Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Zucchini Noodles and Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Basil Dressing
- 2 cups basil, stems removed (packed)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested
- Zucchini Noodles and Grilled Shrimp:1 pound shrimp (26 30 count, peeled and de-veined)
- 5 medium-sized zucchinis
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- InstructionsIn a high powdered blender combine basil, 1/4 cup sliced almonds, garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, 1/2 cup olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon zest. Pulse on medium until evenly combined and smooth. Season with salt and pepper as needed and set aside.
DirectionsView on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?