Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Yogurt Cake with Currant Raspberry Sauce
- 3 cups sifted cake flour (not self-rising; sift before measuring)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, warmed in shell in warm water 10 minutes
- 2 cups well-stirred plain whole-milk yogurt (not Greek-style) atroom temperature 30 minutes
- 2 cups fresh red currants (1/2 pound), stemmed
- 4 cups fresh raspberries (16 ounces), divided
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar room temperature 30 minutes
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Equipment: a 13- by 9-inch cake pan
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?