Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Winter Vegetable Soup Recipe with Butternut Squash & Cauliflower
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, cut into thin half-circles
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp dried chile flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3/4 lb. butternut squash (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 lb. cauliflower (about 2 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup minced Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
DirectionsView on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?