Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 portobello mushrooms, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|