Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Whipped Goat Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 head of cauliflower, leaves removed
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces feta
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for serving
- Coarse sea salt (for serving)
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?