Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Whole Grain French Toast and Tropical Fruit Kabobs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 6 slices Roman Meal Bread
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 18 (1 inch) cubes fresh fruit (kiwi, pineapple, mango)
- 6 (6 inch) bamboo skewers
- Yogurt and honey (optional)
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|