Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Whole-Grain Spaghetti With Garlicky Kale and Tomatoes
- 6 ounces whole-grain spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 pints bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
DirectionsView on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?