Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
White Chicken Enchiladas
- 2-1/2 cups Cooked, Shredded Chicken
- 2 cups Reserved Broth From Chicken
- 3 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 12 whole Corn Tortillas
- 1 whole Large Onion, Diced
- 3 whole 4 Oz Cans Whole Green Chilies, Diced
- 1 whole Jalapeno, Seeded And Finely Diced
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2-1/2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Picante Sauce (optional)
- Cilantro, Chopped
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?