Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Welsh Cheddar and Bacon Rabbit Fondue
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 cup ale or lager beer
- 1 pound extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard, preferably English
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 268kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|