Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Warm Rhubarb Compote with Walnut-Coconut Crunch
- 4 cups 1/2-inch pieces trimmed rhubarb (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2/3 cup plus 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur) or Chambord
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch-thick strips unsweetened flaked organic coconut
- 2/3 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- Wildflower honey (for drizzling)
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?