Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Vietnamese Salad of Broiled Shrimp with Papaya
- Vegetable oil, for oiling the rack and shrimp
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 small fresh hot red chile, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced into a paste
- 1 green papaya, peeled, deseeded, quartered lengthwise, and cut into julienne strips
- ½ cucumber, peeled, deseeded, and cut into julienne strips
- 1 tbsp chopped mint, plus sprigs to garnish
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 85kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|