Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Veggie shepherd's pie with sweet potato mash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion , halved and sliced
- 2 large carrots (500g/1lb 2oz in total), cut into sugar-cube size pieces
- 2 tbsp thyme chopped
- 200ml red wine
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 410g can green lentils
- 950g sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 25g butter
- 85g vegetarian mature cheddar , grated
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?