Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- Olive oil
- 1 cup of roughly chopped zucchini or summer squash (1-2 zucchini or squash, depending on the size)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 large fresh mild green chile (Anaheim or Hatch), seeds and stem discarded, chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeo chile pepper, seeds and stem discarded, minced (or more, if you desire more heat)
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of ground oregano
- 1 small to medium tomato, chopped
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled Mexican cotija cheese (a salty, crumbly cheese, you can substitute feta)
- A few sprigs of fresh cilantro, chopped (okay to include the stems, if small)
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?