Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Vegetable Quinoa Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, broken or cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 box (32 ounces) vegetale broth (I used Pacific Natural Foods)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?