Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 1/2 pounds thin veal cutlets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup veal stock
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|