Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Ultimate chocolate cake
- 200g good quality dark chocolate , about 60% cocoa solids
- 200g butter
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 85g self-raising flour
- 85g plain flour
- 14 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 25g cocoa powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 75ml buttermilk (5 tbsp)
- grated chocolate or curls, to decorate
- 200g good quality dark chocolate , as above
- 284ml carton double cream (pouring type)
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?