Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Ultimate Mashed Potatoes
- 3 lb (1.35kg) baking potatoes, such as Burbank, peeled and cubed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup (4oz/115g) shredded Cheddar
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 376kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|