Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Turkey Wraps with Curry-Chutney Mayonnaise and Peanuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (preferably Madras-style)
- 4 9- to 10-inch-diameter spinach flour tortillas or plain flour tortillas
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey meat (about 10 ounces), divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 6 tablespoons coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts, divided
- 1 1/3 cups coleslaw mix (preferably green and red cabbage with carrots) without dressing, divided
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?