Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 4 English muffins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 6-oz (170g) cans albacore tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 large, thin slices of sharp Cheddar cheese, halved diagonally
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 546kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|