Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Tropical Chocolate Bark
- 1.5 pounds good-quality milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups mixed dried tropical fruit, such as papaya, pineapple, and mango, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped salted cashews
- 4 ounces good-quality white chocolate (should contain cocoa butter)
DirectionsView on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?