Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 12 dried lasagna noodles (about 10 ounces), uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage casings removed
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) whole peeled tomatoes in puree
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?