Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
The king of casseroles: King Ranch Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken, without skin and bones
- 4 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 an onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 10oz. can of Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained (or you can use a can of regular diced tomatoes and a 4 oz. can of diced green chiles, or if tomatoes are in season, can use two cups of diced fresh tomatoes with 1/4 cup of diced green chiles, such as a jalapeno)
- 4 teaspoons ancho chile powder (or chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 3 cups of grated pepper jack and cheddar
- 10 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste.
DirectionsView on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?