Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
The Turducken of Cheese Balls Recipe
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons cream cheese (about 25 ounces)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup small-dice Spanish chorizo (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded Manchego cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped dried figs (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded Emmentaler cheese (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 3/4 cup small-dice Asian pear (from 1 medium pear)
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups walnuts , toasted and coarsely chopped (about 3 1/4 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups chvre (fresh goat cheese ; about 9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds , toasted (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup pecans , toasted and coarsely chopped (about 2 1/4 ounces)
- 3 slices cooked thick-cut bacon , small dice
- Crackers or sliced baguette, for serving
DirectionsView on Chow
Why don't we display directions?