Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
The Nicest Tray-Baked Lemon Sole
- 4 whole lemon soles
- 2 handfuls of red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- A handful of fresh oregano or basil, leaves picked
- A bunch of spring onions (scallions), trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, zested and halved
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A handful of black olives, destoned (pitted) and chopped
- A handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 543kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 218mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|