Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
The Best Macaroni Salad Ever
- 4 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 3 whole Roasted Red Peppers, Chopped (more To Taste, Can Also Use Pimentos)
- 1/2 cup Black Olives, Chopped Fine
- 6 whole Sweet/spicy Pickle Slices, Diced (about 1/2 Cup Diced)
- 3 whole Green Onions, Sliced (white And Dark Green Parts)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Or Distilled Vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Sugar, More Or Less To Taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt, More To Taste
- Plenty Of Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Milk (more If Needed)
- Splash Of Pickle Juice (spicy Sweet Pickles)
- Extra Pickle Juice To Taste
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?