Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Tandoori-Spiced Leg of Lamb
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground fenugreek (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 6 1/4-pound whole bone-in leg of lamb
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?