Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Sweet & sour pork stir-fry
- 227g can pineapple slices in juice, drained and chopped, juice reserved
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp each soy and brown sugar
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g stir-fry pork strips, trimmed of fat
- 1 red pepper , cut into chunks
- 3 spring onions , quartered and shredded
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?