Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Sweet-Potato and Leek Soup with Sage and Smoked Turkey
- ¼ pound butter
- 2 cups chopped leeks (white parts only)
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 quarts Light Chicken Stock or canned chicken broth
- ¼ cup chopped fresh sage or 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 3 tablespoons coarse or kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound smoked turkey, preferably breast of turkey, diced
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 386kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 99mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|