Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 large yellow or white onion, peeled, grated (through a cheese grater)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4-5 slices of bread, crusts removed, bread cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 quart beef stock
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 to 4 Tbsp of Lingonberry, cranberry, red currant or raspberry jelly, more or less to taste (optional)
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?