Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Suzanne’s Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- 2 cups of pumpkin pulp pure from a sugar pumpkin* or from canned pumpkin pure
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream or 1 12 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs plus the yolk of a third egg
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 good crust (see pte brise recipe)
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?